Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kindle, Snip and Staying Home

3 unrelated items here...

First, I'm still already on the hunt for information about a 3rd generation Kindle and so far only finding rumors and speculation. These rumors are hopefully better that the ones I started following last year, which originally predicted the Kindle 2 would be out in time for the holiday shopping season (for the record they missed that by a good 2+ months).

An unrelated item of interest that I found amusing, you never know what you'll find in an economics blog.

Finally, something I actually sought out and was surprised I could not find more articles on...NCAA tournament attendance. Here's a couple I did find- an AP Story and the Fan Box blog. I'll keep looking for articles to support what I see on TV, which is a lot of empty seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment